Tatakai Sekai
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexIndex  PortalPortal  ZoekenZoeken  Laatste afbeeldingenLaatste afbeeldingen  RegistrerenRegistreren  InloggenInloggen  

Deel | 

Raikage's Speech

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
B
B

Ervaring : 23

Raikage's Speech Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Raikage's Speech   Raikage's Speech Emptyza dec 29, 2012 8:52 pm

Het wemelde van de mensen op de plek waar de Raikage wat aan de inwoners van de Lightning Country ging vertellen. Het waren miljoenen mensen die naar de Raikage gingen luisteren, van overal uit het land.

''Hello. My name is Bee Maisou. I am the Raikage, incase you didn't know. My father, A Maisou, the Raikage before me was killed, which lead to a war. This time, its war again. And believe it or not, we are involved. From today on, I would like everyone to join my forces, if they can. All of the elders, children, and sick man or woman must be in shelter, till my next word to the folk. My orders are simple. Everyone that can fight, shall fight unless they have a good reason not to. No matter where, and how you fight, even if it is to protect your farm, so be it. Now, this war. I shall tell you about it. Creatures called Iacet, they look and live as humans, so they could be one of us. They were created in the very underground of the Darkness Country. We could've expected that from them, but, nobody knew. We also think that the Yamikage didn't knew about it, rather said: We are not shocked if it isn't. Thanks to the Wind Country, we got to know about those.. Iacet. They sended a spy to the Darkness Country, which found out about those expe
riments, the creations of the Iacet. Their secret was published, and so the war started. The Water Country was involved too, they were the ones with a ''secret weapon''. Anyways, they probably worked together, those countries. That is the reason why both us, the Lightning Country and the Fire Country attacked the Water Country. But, those fools of the Fire Country also were in our way. They did things we wanted to forcome, but without succes ofcourse. They did things we never should, that is the reason the war got us and the Fire Country in a struggle too, which lead to more chaos in our beloved land. The Earth Country and the Snow Country, also got involved in this second Great World War. How they did, we do not know, but the thing I know is: We want more warriors to fight for our country, of which we are proud of. In this war, my strategist died.. So that is why I need a new one, not just to replace him, but to stand up against all of those other pathetic countries. We do not fight unless we have to, keep that in mind. Furthermore, the first division and the second division, attack and defend, are now open for business. If you want to join, request it at my palace here in Osaka. Warriors will be standing there. There are some requirements. 1 You shall not regret your decision. If you do, you are not worth anything while attacking or defending, which applies to your choice of division. 2. You must be strong enough to not panic, freak out or anything like that when either a comrade dies or blood is flown. And 3, we must trust you. If we heard that you stole or something, we won't let you in to fight. You may go out there all alone to fight, to prove yourself in the eyes of the divisions, but it can also lead to your dead. A summary: If you go out there and fight, together with the division, you can prove yourself to be worthy in our army. If this war ends, which I hope will be soon, I will talk again, because after today, I will join the fight, or rather said, get close to it. When the time comes, the Raikage shall fight for the country he loves. Warriors ought not lower their heads so easily, action and power are what warriors respect! There should be no compromise between warriors. The history of the human race is a history of war! Ever since the World War… Every country… every village has fought for the strongest techniques. The weak will be crushed! That is inescapable truth of this world!''

zo sprak de Raikage zijn volk aan, wat het volk liet juichen, en zijn of haar vuist in de lucht liet steken. De Raikage liep weg van het podium waar hij op stond, en zo langzamerhand ook het volk liep uit elkaar. De meeste gingen naar het paleis om zich aan te melden voor de divisies, andere gingen naar huis.

Dit is een eenmalige post, wil je je aanmelden voor strategist, of divisie leider/lid, meld dat bij Lukas.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Raikage's Speech

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Tatakai Sekai :: Countries ::  :: Valcrest-