Tatakai Sekai
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexIndex  PortalPortal  ZoekenZoeken  Laatste afbeeldingenLaatste afbeeldingen  RegistrerenRegistreren  InloggenInloggen  

Deel | 

Races

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Jamal
Jamal

Ervaring : 510

Races  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Races    Races  Emptydi sep 10, 2013 8:32 pm

Races  Fsd11
Wat wil je zijn? Een elf, een dwerg, een gnoom, of gewoon een mens? Iedere race heeft zo zijn eigen plus- en minpunten, karaktereigenschappen, maar ook enkele dingen aan hun uiterlijk. Verder in dit topic kan je meer lezen over alle races die rondlopen in deze grote wereld.

There's one thing they all agree on; halfbreeds are disgusting.

ELVES
-----elegance-----

S t o r y

Elves have been there forever, they were always ruling, always in the light. They have fought countless of wars with the humans and they're still scarred from them. The older elves still blame the humans for taking away their precious sibling or parent.

A p p e a r a n c e

Elves have a fine build, with evenly divided proportions. However, male elves have a strong build in most cases, unlike their female counterpart that's extremely fragile. Their hair is found in various colours, there aren't many colours that can't be found among this race. Same goes for their skin colour, it doesn't go that dark, though. Grown up elves are 160cm till 185cm tall, of course there are exceptions. Elves are known for their long, pointy ears and elegance.

A b i l i t i e s

// S p e l l c a s t i n g

All races are able to learn this, but humans have natural talent for it. The use of magic. Humans are able to cast spells that boost your defense or attack, they're also able to summon weapons and familiars by using cards.

// E y e s i g h t

Elves have extremely good eyesight, similiar to a hawk. This ability makes them good archers, as they can easily determine the place where they have to shoot the arrow in order to hit the target. You don't see a lot of elves with glasses, most of them that have them are trying to look wise.

WOOD ELVES
-----fragile-----

S t o r y

There goes a story that once Wood Elfs were ruling over the whole land, but one day most of them got annihilated, they fled to the woods and contiued living there peacefully. Generations passed, their wounds healed and their numbers were slowly increasing. They were still known as 'elves' but as incomplete. They gained more power, especially over the woods. People came to recognize just how different they actually are from the elves. Eventually they got called the Wood Elves and it stayed with that.

A p p e a r a n c e

Because they lived in the forest they're build fragile and short, so they could move around easily. Just like the regular Elves, the Wood Elves have hair in various colours. However, the most common colour is brown. You can't find a lot of Wood Elves with red and black hair, though. They aren't that tall as their length is between 140 and 165cm. This makes them faster then other races. Their ears are pointy, but not as long as those of the regular elves.

A b i l i t i e s

All races are able to learn this, but humans have natural talent for it. The use of magic. Humans are able to cast spells that boost your defense or attack, they're also able to summon weapons and familiars by using cards.

// S h a p e s h i f t i n g

Wood Elves are able to turn into an animal, every elf is able to turn into ONE specific animal. No one knows why one turns into a cat and another into a dog, some say it's because of the personality, others say it's genetic. Nobody knows. They have 2 versions, the first one is a normal version of your animal, and the second one is a beast-like version. Not everyone is allowed to use the second version, since it's easy to lose control.

HUMANS
-----justice-----

S t o r y

Despite having no special powers whatsoever, they always were the ones to rule the land. One time humans didn't even know how to use magic, they examined elves and Initians and slowly came to understand more and more. They made magic their own and soon became the most powerful magic users of the country, by combining it with their swordfight they became a fearful, powerful foe.

A p p e a r a n c e

Humans have a natural skin colour, from white to brown, or even close to black. Some are very tall and some are very short, there are huge differences. All of them have a natural hair and eye colour. Most woman are strong builded, but they're still able to show off feminity and elegance. Human males are strong, and have fine muscles.

A b i l i t i e s

INITIANS
-----graceful-----

S t o r y

Were the Initians exactly came from is a mystery, one day 6 magic users appeared on the planet. One thing was off; they were using the magic of the elements without chanting spells or the use of weapons. They could freely use the nature to their will. People got curious and the Initians were in danger, but they survived. People were calling them the children of mother nature. Initians are told to have a special quest, to keep this world from falling apart. They call themselves 'the Keepers.'

A p p e a r a n c e

Initians look like a mix between a elf and human, they're different from Half-Elf's though. They are elegant, but aren't as slim as elves. The ones with a natural hair colour are often mistaken for humans. Most Initians have a unnatural hair colour, for example blue, fire red or green. Same goes for their eyes. The length of female Initians is between 150cm and 175cm. The males' length is between 160cm and 180cm. Some Initians are taller, however there aren't a lot of them shorter then 150cm.

A b i l i t i e s

// E l e m e n t a l i s t

All Initians have one element, water, fire, lightning, wind or earth. They're able to create and manipulate their element by their own will. It's difficult to learn and not all Initians are able to control their element.

NOXIANS
-----rogue-----

S t o r y

They are the ones who inherited blood from their ancestors, the dragons. Just like the dragons, the Noxians were always seen as evil and less-worthy. Once a Noxian killed 2 leaders of the Royal Guards and from then on all Noxians have been feared. They only had ill-intentions, or so everyone would think.

A p p e a r a n c e

Noxians are often found with horns, a few have pointy ears similiar to the elves and wood elves. Their skin colour can be light and dark, it's kind of greyish, rather then tanned. They have sharp eyes and most of them have the same pupils as a dragon. White and black are common hair colours in their race, a few of them have blonde or red hair. The length and build differs a lot in this race, it's more a family trait. After all, there are lots of different dragons.

A b i l i t i e s

// D r a g o n i c

Noxians are able to read, talk and understand Dragonic. It's an ancient language used by dragons, so they're also able to understand them. They are able to understand the language as soon as they are born and other people aren't able to learn this language.

DWARVES
-----manpower-----

S t o r y

Just like humans the dwarves have been there forever, they were kind and there are no records of any wars between them and other races. One reason people didn't dare to touch them was their kindness, but the other one was their knowledge. They were experienced crafters and could make lots of vehicles and guns, people feared these in war. Just until recently Dwarves only focused on their crafting skills, now they're also learning how to use magic.

A p p e a r a n c e

Dwarves are known for their extreme strength and length of course.. they're shorter than the other races and have a heavy build. Most Dwarven males let their beard grow and braids are a popular way to tie up your hair. They only have natural hair and eye colours and their length doesn't exceed 140cm. It's rare to find a thin dwarf, but they exist.

A b i l i t i e s

All races are able to learn this, but dwarves have the hardest time learning it. The use of magic. Humans are able to cast spells that boost your defense or attack, they're also able to summon weapons and familiars by using cards.

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
https://tatakaisekai.actieforum.com

Races

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Tatakai Sekai :: 
G E N E R A L
 :: Informatie :: Informatie
-