Tatakai Sekai
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexIndex  PortalPortal  ZoekenZoeken  Laatste afbeeldingenLaatste afbeeldingen  RegistrerenRegistreren  InloggenInloggen  

Deel | 

The Secrets of the Tatsu Mountain

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Zin
Zin

Ervaring : 422

The Secrets of the Tatsu Mountain Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: The Secrets of the Tatsu Mountain   The Secrets of the Tatsu Mountain Emptydi jul 03, 2012 4:19 pm

Het was een rustige dag in Osaka, minder bezoekers dan normaal. In de achterwijken van Osaka, bevind zich een groot bruin rijtjeshuis. Groter dan alle andere. Het was een huurhuis, tot de dag van vandaag. Kakuya had de man die dit huis op de huurlijst gezet had het ongedaan laten maken. Kakuya kende de man, hij bezorgde vroeger ook de Akusohi kleding, vandaar. (THEME) Kakuya liep het huis binnen, nadat hij de deur had opengemaakt, en ging zitten op een lage stoel aan een lage tafel. Hij haalde een boek tevoorschijn, en legde het op tafel. Het was een notitieboekje, van een van de omgekomen Tatsu Mountain onderzoekers. Hij had het notitieboekje gestolen uit het museum, en begon nu zacht fluisterend te lezen.
'Day 17
It feels like its getting colder every second my and my team are staying here. We have been followed by someone, who creates terrifying sounds. It's like he watches us all the time. I can't work with this weather, no, I have to get out of here, before its too late. I'm sure the guy will ambush us, as there is only one experienced Warrior in our crew. He's the only one I can trust, during my research. We've found a entrance to a cave, what is supposed to be full of creatures, like the rumours. Fumari, the experienced Warrior, checked the cave with some kind of sensory technique. Nothing in a radius of 20 meter, for now atleast. End of day 17.'

'Day 18.'
'If it wasn't cold already, it became colder again. When I woke up, I heard a group of men walking near our camp. Somewhere in the evening we heard something, footsteps. We decided to check out, and once we came near, like 8 meters away, a big lightning bolt came our way, and it hit Fumari. He only had one leg from than on. We decided to go back to our camp, and put some boobytraps around our camp. That night, Fumari died of his wounds. End of day 18.'

'Day 19.'
'We weren't safe anymore. Fumari was dead, and there was some lightning Warrior near our camp. When we decided to look at the boobytraps, they were still intact. We decided to shut down the cave entrance, for the time being. Unsuccesfull, as my friend Gari got hit by a rock when we tried to close the cave entrance. His leg was broken, and we went back to our camp. When we came back, everything was destroyed. End of day 19.'

'Day 20.'
'I was sick of it all, we had to sleep on the rocks in the cave, it was cold as hell, our guard was killed, Gari had a broken leg.. The crew decided to look for the lightning fellow, but I didn't join them. Me and Gari waited at the camp for them to come back, but they didn't. I hope it isn't too late to leave. End of day 20.'

'Day 21.'
'I sneaked into the cave, and found the bodies of our crew. I was shocked, and I panicked. I ran away, the opposite direction of the entrance. I found out that Tatsu Mountain had tons of secrets. I found out.. that Tatsu Mountain once was the kingdom of the Fuuma Clan. I took some of their old weapons, that I found, and decided to attack the lightning fellow. These could be my last words, so by these: I had a great life, and I love you, Mira..'

Dat waren dus inderdaad de laatste woorden van de man, op papier. Kakuya weet nu dat Tatsu Mountain, de vroegere schuilplaats was voor de Fuüma Clan. Een clan die bestond uit Warriors met twee elementen, bliksem en wind. Ze waren een van de meest gevreesde clans ooit. Dat kwam door hun kracht, maar ook door hun aantallen. Wat ze ook hadden was een smid. Meizu Fuuma, de maker van Shiranui. Het zwaard dat volgens dorpelingen en de elders illusies kon creëren. Het was maar eens tijd, om uit te zoeken of het werkelijk bestond. Hij stond op van zijn stoel, en liet het notitieboek liggen op tafel. Hij liep de deur uit, toen hij iemand vlakbij zijn huis zag staan.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

The Secrets of the Tatsu Mountain

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» Climbing the Mountain
» [RPG] Old Secrets
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Tatakai Sekai :: Countries ::  :: Valcrest-